1 cup butter, softened
1 package Apple Crisp Mix plus 1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup cinnamon chips
1 cup Ocean Spray® Cranberries, coarsely chopped, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In large mixer bowl combine butter and Apple Crisp mix. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy (1 to 2 minutes).
- Reduce speed to low and add flour and vanilla. Continue beating, scraping bowl often, until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes).
- By hand, stir in cinnamon chips and cranberries.
- Drop by well rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Remove from oven; let cool on cookie sheets 5 minutes. Remove from cookie sheet and cool on wire rack.