I can't help myself! Homemade Apple Crisp is a traditional recipe but it's SO good year round and. This recipe is so easy you'll be making it for your family all the time. Especially good with that added scoop of Vanilla ice Cream. Enjoy!
- 6 cups sliced peeled apples
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
- Ice cream, optional
- Place the apples in a greased 9-in. square baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the sugar, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly around the edges. Serve with ice cream if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts 1 serving (1 cup) equals 288 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.